All By Myself or With You?
Moments when you thank the universe that you live alone and despise it when you have a roommate:
- Quiet just when you want it.
- The urge to just dance around.
- Crying because of watching a movie such as Friends with Benefits.
- You want bacon for dinner. Bacon. For dinner.
- Having a bad day and not wanting any human interaction.
- Embarrassing parents coming over for a surprise visit.
- Wanting to blast the speakers with your socially unacceptable playlist.
- Bathroom time.
Moments when you praise the Lord you have a roommate and wonder why in the world you don’t:
- You thought you saw a ghost.
- A dysfunctional body clock and alarm clock.
- You left your keys.
- Falling off a bunk bed and breaking a few bones.
- Paying monthly bills.
- Having a bad day and seeking someone else.
- Getting home drunk and feeling sick.
- Awkward moments with maintenance.